HistoryWhat is Clay Bricks
During 12th century, fired clay was introduced by Italy to northern Germany, and this begun the architecture of brick Gothic. The strength of clay bricks was proven over time especially we still can find those bricks buildings since Baltic region. In that century, in order to overtake other builders, majority of them started to use bricks intentionally.
Why Clay Bricks?
There are plenty of good reasons to use clay bricks when comes to build a new home or reconstruct our current one.
- Fire protection
- High wind protection
- Superior moisture control
green building material
- Inherently natural ingredients
- Countless recycling options
- Minimal waste
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing process
- Low embodied energy to manufacture brick